Advertise With Us is a free logo critique website dedicated to amateur and professional designers interested in improving their design skills. The logos being critiqued come from user submissions. I regularly select logos from the user submissions to critique and post on the website. My critiques are blunt because I find everyone learns more this way. I do my best to point out both good and bad in each logo, and tell the audience how I think the logo can improved. The goal of the site is to motivate, inspire, educate, entertain, and create discussion.

Basic Stats (June 2009)

  • Launched in March 2009
  • Averaging around 25,000+ page views per month
  • Averaging around 15,000+ unique visitors per month
  • Alexa Rank 155,963
  • Compete Rank 100,707
  • Yahoo Inbound Links 1,601
  • Google Page Rank 4/10
  • Ranked in the top 10 for the following searches logo critique, logo critiques, logocritiques, critiques and more

Our Readers

Logo Critiques delivers 10,000+ unique visitors with passionate interest in logo design per month. According to a recent survey, 50% of our audience is between the ages of 25-34, 32% is 24 or younger, 16% is 35-44 and 2% is 45 or older.

Our audience is 79% male.

47% of the readers have formal training in graphic design while the remaining 53% admit to having no formal training at all. 50% of our readers read design blogs daily to enhance their skills and knowledge.

55% of our readers plan to spend $100-1000 on design related material this year (fonts, software, books, stock photos, etc.). 26% plan to spend less than $100, 18% plan to spend $1000-2500 while 2% plan to spend more than $2500.

50% of our readers have attended design related seminars and workshops, paid for by their employers, in the past.

Advertising Rates & Options offers a limited number of advertising opportunities to maximize exposure for the companies that advertise with us. has both banner and text links available on its blog. Please .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) for more details. ads can be purchased on a month by month basis through

Currently we are offering static (animated ads must be approved) banners in 125x125, 250x250 and 120x90. We're flexible and open to new ideas and approaches if you want to talk. The ads are displayed on every page within the site.

  • 120x90 column 2
  • 125x125 column 3
  • 250x250 column 3

Contact Details

For more information or to purchase ad placement, please .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or

Support Our Sponsors
Illustrator CS4 Ebates Books from Amazon Theme ForestAdvertise Here 500 Premium Business Cards only $1.99 Unlimited Online Backup $4.95

Follow me on Twitter